Current Region: Malaysia (EN)
Distributor Manager is responsible for driving partnership and business growth with distributors in their designated geography. Job scope includes managing distributor performance to achieve annual sales targets, developing trust and strong partnership with distributor to ensure sustainable long term growth, executing the channel strategy with the support of Country Leader & Channel Development team.
Success will be measured in Sales (Completes & Aftermarket) - revenues; bookings and profitability; developing a strong, structured and disciplined approach in managing a distributor; build together a solid growth plan in the country of responsibility; ensure improvement in customer satisfaction as per the regional and SBU targets + positively contribute to employee engagement based on the SBU targets.
Experience: 6-10 years of experience
Manage distributor business performance to achieve annual sales targets
• Deploy standard work, Distributor Management Process (DMP) for distributors.
• Monitor revenue, bookings, backlog, unit volumes for completes and parts vs regional & distributor sales target (i.e. DVP target or business plan targets)
• Develop overall financial and legal acumen related to distribution business which includes understanding of the distributor contracts, P&L’s and financial & organization structures.
• Deploy containment and risk mitigation actions to enable each distributor to achieve targets
• Evaluate distributor sales pipeline sufficiency and deploy demand generation actions as needed
• Align distributor inventory levels for parts and completes to their sales target
• Monitor and update distributor installed base data
• Assess parts consumption in accordance with the installed base
• Coordinate special/complex opportunities and special price requests with regional leadership andMarketing team in line with the levels of authority.
• Address any service, logistic, warranty, or credit issues with corresponding teams
• Develop distributor capability for sustainable long term growth
• Define distributor strategy aligned with IR priorities (market potential, verticals, org structure, etc.) in collaboration with leadership / owner’s at distributor’s level.
• Define and support in business development activities (trade shows, databases, mailing campaigns)
Please mail resumes to [email protected]
Zepheny - [email protected]
, , Egypt