Choose a different country or region to see the content specific to your location
Current Region: Iceland (EN)
1. Continuously evaluate effectiveness of distribution network and direct sales.
2. Identify and approach key or strategic partners and set short- and long-term channel strategies.
3. Proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
4. Produce an annual sales plan encompassing all strategies pertinent to territory growth.
5. Maintain current knowledge of the marketplace through regular contact with customers and distributors.
6. Recommend product enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
7. Maintain an attitude and appearance commensurate with that of a thoroughly professional salesperson.
8. Submit accurate expense reports on a monthly basis.
9. Perform monthly plan and review process, including monthly forecasts.
10. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to propose solutions to customers.
5-10 years of experience
Please share your resume on [email protected]
Zepheny Ferrow, Human Resource, [email protected] 8511186165
Gurgaon, , India